Human Right and Advocacy
To reduce poverty and inequalities and fulfilment of human rights are crucial. DFT is seeking to promote inclusive societies, to provide equal access to resources and justice for all and to build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
- Establishing national and regional networks to promote and advocate for women’s human rights.
- Protecting and promoting women’s human rights.
- Advocate to end harmful traditional practices and forms of violence against women
- Monitoring policies and legislation which infringe upon women’s human rights.
- Training in leadership and advocacy for public advocates on women’s human rights.